Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kaidance is 3 Months!
























































My princess is 3 months! She turned 3 months on February 2nd! I cannot believe how time flies. As of right now she is able to roll from her back to her stomach. She currently sleeps from about 8:30 at night until 4 in the morning. She is doing so well and we just love her. I can't believe how she is changing and growing.

I had her pictures done the other day and JC Penny. She didn't want to smile, but at least she wasn't crying, right?











6 comments:

Andy and Michelle said...

She is so stinkin cute! I hope work is getting easier!

cheri said...

so so cute !!!

*Kristin* said...

I just LOVE the pictures! She is so cute I can't believe how much she has grown! We miss her so much! We hope to see you guys soon! Love and Miss you!

Terri James said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! How fun to be a mom!

Cassidy said...

oh my gosh she is adorable!!!!!

MacElwee Family said...

She is getting so big. It was fun to go to dinner with you guys. We will have to hang out more! All the pictures of Kaidance are so cute!