Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kaidance amazes me!

Mom and Kaidance putting up the tree.
Wearing moms boots, getting ready to go see the pups.

Going to get a treat, and it was COLD outside.

Love that face.

Bundled up.
Getting caught going up the stairs.

Dancing!

Kaidance is so funny. She has the best personality in the world. She is a little spit-fire. She always makes me laugh and is always doing something. Lately she has been "blowing her nose" but blowing her mouth! It makes me giggle. Also, when she sees a sock or shoe, she will sit down and try to put it on. Over the weekend my mom, Eric's mom and my little sister watched her. My little sister spilled some oatmeal and said, "oh no, I spilled." Immediately Kaidance got a paper towel and handed it to her.

She is so smart, it amazes me!







No comments: