Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kaidance Khloe

No more monkey's jumping on the bed!
Popcorn, a drink, and Dora! Life doesn't get much better!
Kristin played dress-up with me!
Taking a nap on Aunt Kristin and Aunt Kimmie in the background!
Waking up in the morning!
Eating cereal with Aunt Kristin.
pushing a doll around
Laying down with Uncle Jess


I am getting close to being done with school! I can't wait, and I am sure Kaidance feels the same way. Today she came over and shut my computer and gave me the sweetest face in the world. I had to stop doing homework and go play!
She is my Princess. I can't get enough of her! I bet she will be more excited than anyone else when I graduate. She will finally have a mom!

My sweet sister Kristin came up this last weekend. It was fun to see her! She watched Kaidance for me on Sunday when I was at work. Kaidance had a BLAST! Thanks aunt Krissy!


3 comments:

*Kristin* said...

I had so much fun babysitting she keeps me on my toes she is a busy girl!! I am so excited that you are almost done with school!! We need to have a BIG party for you and Jess!! Miss you guys!! Love you!!

Lindsee said...

Hey Natty poo- Most people don't know I am blog lady. I am a closet blogger.:) thanks for checkin it out. Love ya! PS I found you too!

MacElwee Family said...

She is getting so big, I can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Congrats on almost graduating! You are AMAZING!