Sunday, June 26, 2011

NEW JOB








I now have a new job! I am going to work full-time at Bridgerland Applied Technology College. I will be working with first year nursing students. My profession is great. I get to work 4 days a week, no weekends , no holidays. I will teach one class, do 2 days of clinicals and educate the students on nursing skills 2 days a week in the lab.


I am more excited than ever. This is what I went to school for, but I never imagined it would happen so quickly. My new job has amazing benefits and a retirement plan. I LOVE educating students. It is my all-time favorite. I have such a desire for nursing and I hope to pass it on to the students. I accepted the job last Monday. It is all coming together quickly, but I couldn't be happier. I am sure it will be a huge learning curve, but I am excited to tackle this new task.


I am sad to be leaving Logan Regional ICU full time, but will stay working one day a week to keep my skills up to date. I want to make sure I can practice what I preach! :)


I sure love all my co-workers at both places. I am so nervous but excited to begin this new journey in life!


Wish me luck!


NAT

4 comments:

*Kristin* said...

yay yay yay!! I am so happy for you!! You will do an awesome job!! Love ya!

Kasey Williams said...

Congrats on the new job! That awesome!

MacElwee Family said...

Congrats on the new job, I just heard from Tina that you were working there full time. What class are you teaching? This will be nice and hopefully we can hang out more.

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

your family pictures are so cute! i love torquoise lately. im sorry to hear about your car wreck. glad everyone is ok. congrats on your new job!