Monday, September 26, 2011

Ready for Halloween??



We are getting ready for HALLOWEEN! I love this time of year! I love the fall colors and smells. We put up our Halloween decor yesterday and it was so fun! Kaidance walks around saying pumpkins and loving the new things that are out. She even attempted eating a candy-corn candle. It was cute!;)



Here is Ky and Kaidance at my moms in their matching Halloween Jammies. (They glow in the Dark). We got Shakobe a orange outfit, but he wasn't there to wear his.

2 comments:

Cartas said...

I agree I love Fall time, it makes me all giddy! LOL Kaidance is so cute! I can't believe she's almost 2!! Crazy how time flies! I may have to talk to you about some decorating ideas, I just painted my house and I want to be a festive person and decorate cute!! Your house is always cute!

*Kristin* said...

I miss you guys! I loved to see all of the decorations before I left! I hope I will be down agian soon love you guys!!