Sunday, November 9, 2008

A much needed visit.





















My little sister Kristin and her husband Jess are currently living in Twin Falls Idaho. Jess is going to school to be an electrician. He is very smart and is the top in his class. I am so proud of them. They live in a cute apartment and my sis is the manager of Trade Secret up there. They are doing so well. They live away from all their family, they are much stronger than I am. They are both really young and are still such an example to me. I could not ask for better siblings.






Well, to make a long story short, they came down to visit this weekend. It has been so great. We went out to dinner as a family at their favorite restaurant, The Bluebird. Then the Boy's and Ashlee went to the Aggie game. My mom, Kristin, Kimmie, Kylie, and I then went shopping. We had an amazing time. After the fun time of shopping, we went to my parent's house and played card games. I am sad that my silly camera had dead batteries or I would have taken more pictures of the fun times. But here are a few.






All in all, I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I have such an amazing family and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I love you all so much!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You do have a good family. It sounds like a great weekend. I beat it is great when they are able to come down for a visit.