Thursday, September 17, 2009

My wonderful 25th Birthday.

Can you believe I am 25? I seriously can't believe how old I am getting. I often feel like I am still 18, but Hey, at least I feel I have accomplished some things in my 25 years of life.

For my birthday we celebrated on a couple of different days. On Sunday, the day before my birthday we had family and friends over for some peach shakes and cake. It was great. I love getting everyone together. Having a wonderful support system is what keeps me going in this crazy life. I got some great presents and we had a good time. I just love all of you, thanks so much for coming.

On my actual birthday, the 14th, Eric had a surprise for me. I had warned him earlier in the week that I wanted to sleep in, so he let me. HAHA. The little things in life are so treasured by me. After resting, for the morning he made me breakfast. It was really nice. Then we decided we wanted to go into Logan for lunch. Kimmie, Paul and Kylie had lunch with us at Olive Garden around two. When we were finished eating Eric told me we had to be somewhere at three. So, I guess I just figured I was along for the ride.

After a curious drive, we ended up at Sherwood Hills. Eric told me that we were going to stay the night there, and I was excited to just be away from my school and work for the day. He then took me to what I thought was going to be our room, but it ended up being the amazing spa at Sherwood Hills. The spa was just what I needed. I ended up getting an hour pedicure and an hour massage (in which I was able to be on my stomach). YAY! It was so relaxing and I enjoyed it more than I think Eric will know.

After the spa treatment we went swimming and just hung out at the room. Then to my surprise Eric had brought my presents to the room. I opened some more relaxing gifts that I couldn't wait to try out.

I am guessing I look really uncomfortable at this point, because most of my gifts revolved around comfort and relaxing. HAHA. Eric is just wonderful at evaluating what I really need.
Well, Thanks for the amazing Birthday Eric! You are the best and I love and appreciate you more than you will ever know!

Next exciting event in our lives, The birth of our baby!!!! We can't wait! Less than 2 months now!

9 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! That sounds like a very relaxing birthday!! I think Eric needs to talk with my husband and give him some good ideas on surprise gifts!! You're one lucky girl! Hope your pregnancy is going well! I can't believe the baby is coming so soon!!

Cartas said...

Awesome day!!! Who gave you your massage at Sherwood? Was it Ashley, a cute little brunette? That's awesome that you got to relax! Nothing better then relaxing on your birthday! :) I'm glad you had so much fun, and 25 isn't "that" old, oh man I feel old now HAHA! Can't believe your baby is about to come! It's crazy how time flies!

Cartas said...

Awe yes Heather, she is the Massage Therapist they call after me :) Yes it's a calling list, Ashley is first and then me and then Becky and Heather. They called me for the massage, but since it was my anniversary I took that day off :) it would have been good to see you, but then I don't know if I would have been able to keep quiet from talking to you for you to enjoy the massage! LOL glad you like it, tell all your friends to come out there so we can get some business :) HEHE

Jesse and Mindi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I didn't even know it was your birthday!! It sound like a dream come true!!! I'm getting getting excited for your baby shower!!!

{Layla} said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday girl! So neat that we share the same birthday! =) Excited to see if you have a boy or a girl!

Denise loves Tim said...

I am so jealous!!! What a good birthday to enjoy before the baby comes.

MacElwee Family said...

What a nice and thoughful husband. Happy Birthday. I can't wait to see you at the baby shower!

*Kristin* said...

Eric is so good to you! I miss you so much! I can't beilive i lived with you for about fourteen years and got to see you every day now i never get to see you! It makes me so sad! We really miss you and i can't wait for my little neice or nephew! I hope you like the invitations!! Love ya sis!

Cassidy said...

hey nat,
random question for you. Are you getting vaccinated for h1n1? Does your dr suggest that you have one? If you weren't pregnant would you get one? I am just wondering. You are closer to the health field then i am and i want to know what you are doing since you are pregnant. write me back. cass