Friday, October 2, 2009

My work Baby Shower.












I work with the most amazing people at the hospital. I just love all of them.

On the 28th of September, they threw me a baby shower. It wasn't your traditional baby shower, it was dinner with couples. It was such a good time. I am so grateful to have such great people to work with. I just love all of them. I appreciate them throwing that shower for me. Kellie was so great to plan it all and offer her beautiful house. Teena also made a lot of the arrangements, so that it could all come together.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful time. I sure love you all!

I am getting really uncomfortable now, and I am feeling huge. I guess that is to be expected, but it is hard to see pictures of myself. I am really trying to enjoy this last month or so, but it is difficult. I know I am going to regret being in a rush to get it over with, so I am trying not to be that way. I am trying to savor this moment, because being pregnant is something I will one day miss (just not so much now).

Tina is going to take some baby belly pictures tomorrow, and I am excited about that. I know I won't fully appreciate them until after I am not pregnant anymore, and I have lost the weight. I just know I will for sure regret not doing them, if I don't.
Well, enjoy the pictures. I am now 35 weeks and getting more and more excited everyday!

7 comments:

*Kristin* said...

I miss you so much! I don't care what anyone says i think you look so cute! I am just sad I don't get to be around for it! You look cute and the shower looked like a lot of fun! I hope you will enjoy ours to and I am getting so excited to see my little neice or nephew! We miss you guys so much! Love you!

Tina said...

I miss all of you already, and I've only been on maternity leave for a month!! Looks like a ton of fun! Enjoy the last little bit, it is nice for strangers to see you and immediately be excited for you!

Cartas said...

I haven't seen you since you told us you were prego, but you are adorable, and as weird as it sounds I am very jealous of your baby bump. I can't wait to see baby, I'm so excited! I've enjoyed reading your posts about your pregnancy, sometimes I cry when I read them, especially the one about you wanting Eric to feel the baby move..... One day, hopefully, one day. Let me know if you need anything, whatever it is okay!!! Enjoy your last few weeks! It actually could be any time now and baby britt could be here! Yeah!!! Take care :)

Kirsha said...

You will miss it!!! I know that I do!! it is crazy cause it's over before you know it and then they start growing up and then they are big before you know it!!! take the time to enjoy it!

Lauren said...

Hey Natalie! It's Lauren. I saw you post a comment on Cassidy's blog, that's how I found yours. Congrats on the baby! I haven't seen you for so long! I have seen Eric a couple of times, but without you. I hope you are doing well and hang in there. The last month of pregnancy is hard.

Cassidy said...

What are you talking about? You just look pregnant nothing else. But i know how you feel. What a fun shower!!! I can't wait to see what you are having!! Do you have boy or girl names?? You are adorable, don't youworry about anything. I wish i lived closer so we could get together!! I will have to call you if i ever come up.

cheri said...

hey Natalie this cheri housley it was so fun to run on to your blog i hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time good luck with the baby i hope all goes well