Friday, October 9, 2009

I L~O~V~E my job.


Teaching nursing students is seriously a dream career.

I just have to say that I have the best job in the world. I love teaching nursing students. It is seriously my favorite. I have said it before, but when I teach, I don't feel like I am working. I just love being able to be part of the learning process.

Being able to teach has really shown me that I want to finish this MSN program at Weber, so that I can further my education career. I am so passionate about nursing, and I hope that my students will become the same way.

I also have the best co-workers at Bridgerland. I couldn't ask for a better nursing program. If anyone is even considering nursing I would highly recommend Bridgerland, and not just because I teach there. They have the best program around, hands down! I have felt that way for years, but I am able to see the proof over and over again.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is awesome that you have found a career that you love so much! I don't know if a lot of us actually do that. Congrats. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Lauren said...

Hey! I would love to see you too! We built a house in Smithfield. I would love to come. Let me know.

Lauren said...

I will try my hardest to be there! I'm excited! You know I want to bring you a gift, so is there anything you need? Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me stopping by your family blog! I am so happy that you like them!

It was great to see you too, and I wish you all the best with your labor and delivery. I'm so curious on what your little peanut is! Let me know how everything goes!