Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pregnancy Photos







This is one of my Favorites. I love my developing family!



This is another one of my Favorites. I love it.





I know, Eric looks so tan compared to my skin.




I can't believe it is real.









Our WONDERFUL friend Tina took these pictures for us. I was a little skeptical at first, because who wants to see themselves when they have gained all this weight. But, they turned out amazing. She should be professional. She did such an amazing job, and made me feel okay about them. There are many photos that I am going to keep private, but I think you get the jist of it. I love being pregnant and feeling life inside of me. I know I am going to be so sad when I am not able to feel the baby any longer.
It is such a weird feeling right now, I want to have this baby, but at the same time, I am not ready for it to be over. I wonder if everyone feels this way?????? Well, I am not saying I am not uncomfortable. I know Eric probably gets to hear me complain the most. It really does sadden me to almost be done, because who knows how many more times I am going to be able to experience this wonderful gift from God. My theory is to enjoy it while it lasts because it is such a short time, in respect to life itself.
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. Don't laugh, I am huge, but I LOVE my huge belly. Can you believe it won't be long until we meet our little Baby Britt?
I will keep everyone posted on what is going on. We visit the doctor tomorrow.




5 comments:

The Douglas's said...

They turned out great Nat and I am so jealous you don't have any stretch marks!

Christina Olson said...

You look sooooo beautiful!! I'm excited to see if you are getting closer to meeting your little babe!

Cartas said...

I was so waiting for pregnancy pictures, Nat you are beautiful!! Those pictures are amazing! You are one sexy mama!! I totally spaced your shower:( I'm so sorry! I have a gift for you and one for the baby :) Diego and I will swing it by, when Diego isn't sick, he thought he had the flu but luckily it wasn't, that was another reason why I spaced your shower just getting Diego better and if it was the flu any kind I didn't want to get everyone sick, including you!!!! Take these next few weeks easy :) can't wait to see Baby Britt!!

Andy and Michelle said...

Nat, They look so good! You are so beautiful! Sorry I did not make it to your shower. I was planning on it and me and Noah had a fever. I took Noah to the Doc and he has the H1N1! So I did not think I sould pass it on. I will have to get you your present when we get better! Keep me posted on how things are going! You are going to be such a good mom!

Kirsha said...

these are awesome!!!! dont be ashamed of your belly it is the most beautiful thing you will ever get to experience so enjoy it!!! I wish I would have taken pics like this of me too but never got around to it so what do ya do???? right maybe next time!!!