Monday, October 19, 2009

Wonderful Baby Shower.

Eric made it home from hunting in time!
Heather made this WAY cute diaper cake for me.

The open house turned out great.


Our cute neices Sariah and Kaylie



Kristin being in charge of the game.




Me opening presents, and Kristin always right by my side making sure things went smoothly.





Kylie and Kambrie, they are only 2 weeks apart in age.






Another view of the people at the shower.







The gift table.









All the fun people.


This last Saturday, the 17th, my family and best friend threw me a baby shower. It was amazing. I am so blessed to have such great support. We were able to have the shower outside in my grandma's backyard because the weather was so nice.

My sister Kristin came down from Twin Falls and made sure everything went smoothly. She is great, but has the type "A" personality, just like me. HAHA.

We had such a great turn out for the shower. I can't believe how many people came and made this shower a success. I just love seeing all my family and friends.
Thank you so much to everyone who has shown Eric and I support. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

We can't believe we only have about 3 weeks until our due-date. ;)

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

I miss you so much I hate to leave you and go back to Idaho! I hope you had a great time at the shower! It was nice to see all the people that care about you guys come and enjoy the shower and support you guys! I am so excited to see the little baby! I will come down ASAP! Miss you and let me know if you guys need anything!! We love you and Miss you! Love: Jess and Kristin!