Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Doctor.

Just wanted everyone to know how amazing my doctor is. I seriously have the best doctor ever. He takes his time with us, each and every visit. He sure makes us seem like we are the most important people around, though we know he has much more he could be doing.

We both just love him to death. I am so lucky to have found such a great doc. I count my blessings everyday that I have him to care for my pregnant body and my baby.
If anyone is looking for a doctor in Logan I would highly recommend him.

As a whole, we are making progress and moving right along with this pregnancy. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. We are just getting more and more excited everyday. I can't believe I am going to have my little Baby Britt in less than a month!

6 comments:

Cartas said...

Who's your DR? My sister said she's seen you in the Womens Center, I take it it's either Noorda or Fowers :)

EricNatBritt said...

Who is your sister? I don't even know who she is. Nope, it is Dr Kirkman.

Andy and Michelle said...

Nat, I freakin LOVE Dr. Kirkman!! I was so sad after I had Noah that we were not going to see him anymore until the next one! He takes his time with you and does not make you feel dumb if you ask questions! I am so glad that I have him as a doctor too!! I am excited for you. See you saturday.

Cartas said...

Gina. She doesn't work there, she was in for a hair removeal treatment and she saw Eric and "a blonde girl" sitting in the waiting room. Lol she didn't know Eric was married so it took her by surprise to see him there. This was before you guys got pregos, well maybe you were but it was before you told us you were pregos :)

Tina said...

Love Dr Kirkman! It was sure good to see you there the other day! Good luck with everything!

Lauren said...

Hey. I am so sorry I didn't make it to your shower! I am such an idiot and spaced it! I would still love to see you sometime though. We should go to lunch or dinner sometime. I know you're busy, but I want to see you!