Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eric James Britt, the Amazing.


Eric has done everything for me. He always makes sure I am comfortable and that the house is running smoothly. He helped me with all my thank you cards. What other man has ever done that?

And for the last 6 months or so, he does all the house work, inside and out. He is always cleaning and making dinner. He is wonderful. I can't believe how much of a slacker I am. I just love having someone who cares and supports me the way he does.

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have such a great husband. We have been saying that he is the one who is "nesting" and not me. I am just a big slacker when it comes to everything else.

Thank you Eric, for everything you do. It means the world to me. I love how you are always there to take care of me, and I know you will do the same for our little babe that is on the way!


I sure love you with all of my heart!

3 comments:

Kasey Williams said...

I'm so excited your baby is going to be here so soon! I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything, sounds like Eric has everything under control! Love ya!

Cassidy said...

I always thought something wasa special about you two, every since physcology. Remember? He is adorable, and i can't wait to see the pics of him holding the new babe. patiently waiting....

*Kristin* said...

Eric is a great brother in law so i just know that he is a great husband for you! You are going to be great parents! I just can't wait to see the little babe! I will do anything for you guys just let me know!! We love you and miss you so so much!!
Love Jess and Kristin!