Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

These are our pumpkins out front. Aren't they cute?
This one is mine, but Eric helped me a lot with it.

This one is Eric's, can you see the witch?


Hope everyone had a great Halloween.

I kept putting off carving our pumpkins so we did it yesterday at about one pm. I am sure Eric thinks I am crazy, but at least we got it done before the trick-or-treaters came.

Speaking of Trick-or Treating, we only had 3 cars of kids come to our home. I was sad. I like giving out candy and seeing what everyone is dressed-up as. I HATE the trunk-or treat, and I think it takes the fun out of Halloween. Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is true. How fun can it be to walk around in a parking lot from car to car????

Well, at least next year Eric and I will get to take our own little one around to some houses.



5 comments:

cheri said...

i so agree with you on the trunk or treat ! cute pumpkins and we didn't get any trick or treaters boo hoo

*Kristin* said...

Yes I hate trunk or treat zero for us to! This is our third Halloween in Twin same apartment and every year zero, zip, nothing! Please take the little babe around when it is big enough! And Jess and I almost carved the same things as you I was going to do to the boo with ghost and Jess almost did the witch! But very cute!! Next year you will have to do one for the babe!

Jesse and Mindi said...

I agree!!! I HATE trunk or treat too!. We went last night for the first time to take Hunter, but I still hate it. And yes, it's retarded. Are you still feeling ok.? Hope so! Good luck!

Cartas said...

I keep logging into blogspot in hopes to see your baby in the next post! Lol i'm so antsy!! Haha! When baby comes could you at least text or comment if it's a boy or girl?? I can't wait!!!

Sorry about your trick or treaters! :( we didn't get any candy because we were planning on not being home, we left at about 7ish, the door bell started to ring at 6 o'clock! I felt so bad because we didn't even get candy! Here we were ignoring all the knocks and door bells, and you hardly got any :/ I'm sorry! We had so many!! Hopefully things are different next year!

Good luck!!

Loves

Cassidy said...

agreed 100%, truck or treating is dumb. Cute pumpkins,still waiting for the announcement of the new arrival of the babe. Hope you are feeling and doing ok.