Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking Better!

Just thought I would post and let everyone know that Kaidance's bilirubin is coming down! I have been so stressed about this. I am just so happy that things are starting to get better. Our doctor is amazing and he has really helped us through this.

Just having Kaidance's bili high and her being a little sick has made me so crazy. I think I officially lost my mind. But, hopefully I am back on track, (or at least going that way).
I truly don't know how people deal with their children being really sick. I had the hardest time with this, and it is something we knew would get better sometime. I admire and look up to anyone who has a child suffering from a disease or illness, because the parents go through so much. Just thinking of this, I picture Eric's sister. She has 3 children with Cystic Fibrosis and 1 child with diabetes type one. She is the strongest lady I know, and she never complains. Those type of people amaze me over and over again.

Well, just thought I would let everyone know the fabulous news, that our bili is coming down, and NO MORE LAB POKES!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is great! I'm glad things are starting to get better. Hang in there!

Jesse and Mindi said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that!! Keep the updates coming!!

Jena and Gregg said...

Im so happy things are improving thats so good to hear. I agree there are some really strong people out there, and I think your amongst those people.