Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am Thankful.

As I sit here tonight, I feel the urge to post how thankful I am to live the life I live. I know I may complain at times, but I truly have an amazing life.
I am so thankful for my family. I have this new little family of my own and I couldn't be happier. I am so thankful that I was able to become pregnant and carry Kaidance to full term. I am so blessed to have such a healthy baby. I love her so much, and I can't imagine how Eric and I lived without her all these years. She has shown me the real meaning of life. I know I was meant to be a mother, and that is my true purpose in life.
Next, I am so thankful for Eric. He keeps me sane. He loves me unconditionally, even when I am crazy. He stands by me through everything. I could not ask for a more loving, understanding and caring husband. I love you Eric, with my entire heart and soul.
I am thankful to both Eric's and my family. We both have the best family anyone could ever ask for. We are so blessed to have such amazing parents and siblings. I love all of them so much. Each and every one of them has taught us so much.
I am thankful for my wonderful friends. I love all of them and thank them for all they do and continue to do for me. (you know who you are!)
Lastly, I am thankful for health. Our family is healthy in general and we are so blessed to have that. Being healthy has enabled Eric and I to work and provide for our family. I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to go to school and earn and education. I am also so thankful to be able to practice as a nurse and serve others. After being in the hospital and having a baby in the hospital, I truly know how amazing doctors and nurses are. I hope to be half the nurse that my Labor and Delivery nurses were to me.
Well, in general I have so much to be thankful for, and I know I do not say it enough, but I am one thankful girl. I have a great life and I could not ask for anything more~

1 comment:

Tina said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten and I still have not had the chance to come and see her. We need to find a night that Eric and Cade are both home. She is so beautiful. Hope you are feeling good.