Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Picutres

Kaidance, my little sis Ash, and my neice Kylie
My princess.

The cute girls again.


My parents two grand-girls.



The Britt Family.




My Brother Gregg and his cute wife Jena.





My parents and my cute sis Ash






The entire Family

On Thanksgiving my uncle came and took pictures of our family. It was a good time, but I wasn't too thrilled because I was just 3 weeks postpartum. Oh well, I guess it was a good time to have everyone together.
My Kaidance looks so cute, I just love it.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

cute i never got to see the pictures of the little girls! so cute I love all the pictures! Just one poblem I look just a little chubby so I think we need a redo! Your family pictures are so cute! We miss you guys merry Christmas!!

cheri said...

such cute pics your baby is so beautiful