Monday, December 7, 2009

5 Weeks, can you believe it?

She amazes me.
Aunt Ashlee and Kaidance.

SANTA BABY!


Beautiful baby Girl

I sure can't believe that my little princess Kaidance is five weeks old today. I am having a difficult time accepting the fact that she is growing so fast.
It is so funny that people tell you how fast time goes, and how a baby will change you life, but you are never truly ready for it. I know that I never would have thought this is how life would be. I can't imagine my life without this babe. She is my everything. I am so in love with her and I sure can't get enough of her. I am not wanting to do anything but just stay home with her and hold her. I guess I really should get out and do something, but I am not feeling like doing anything. I have not done any Christmas shopping at all. One thing I have done is my Christmas cards, I ordered them online yesterday. Hopefully I will have enough ambition to get them sent out before Christmas. ;) Wish me luck and enjoy my pictures of my princess.

4 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

I can't believe she's already 5 weeks! Just enjoy doing nothing and just love her!! You'll never get that time again!! Enjoy every minute!! I do miss ya, but keep enjoying that maternity leave:-)!! We found out we're havin' another boy!!

Cartas said...

I am terrible with baby shower gifts! I still have it! I just need to get my butt over there and give it to you! Tell me she's still tiny! Like weight wise, other wise you'll have to take everything back!! Lol!

*Kristin* said...

Nat and Eric you have such a beautiful baby girl! We miss you all so much! I love all the pictures! Whenever you send me a picture of her it just makes my day! We love you guys so much and miss you tons! We hope we see you guys soon!
Love your guts!!

Denney's said...

Wow, how time flies. She really is so beautiful!