Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a life!


As I sit here tonight, I have to let everyone know I am still alive. I have been busy, but I really haven't gotten anything done. I just sit here everyday and think about my wonderful, blessed life. I have the most beautiful life. My daughter is amazing. I have the best family and friends, and I couldn't ask for anything more.


Kaidance is sleeping in right now, so I have decided to post a small post today. We had a great Christmas. We actually got to spend some time with both of our families. I was even able to see my little sister Kristin, and I thought she wasn't going to be able to make it into town for Christmas. I was so excited to have everyone be with my beautiful babe on her first Christmas.


Eric and I mostly used the video camera on Christmas, so we don't have a lot of pictures to post.


As for the last few weeks, we have just tried to keep inside and away from ill people. We had Kaidance's pictures done at Mackley photography. They did an amazing job, and I am still waiting to get all the pictures back. I am in the process of getting her birth announcements out, (I will post them when I have them done.)


I start up my own schooling again on Monday, and I am not looking forward to that, but I guess life will go on.


I cannot believe my baby is 8 weeks old now. She was 8 weeks old yesterday and it blows my mind. Eric got on the scale and then got on with her and we figure she is about 11 pounds. Can you believe that? We go to the doctor on the 6th, so we will let you know more then.


Hope everyone has a great New Years. I sure look forward to a wonderful 2010 with my new beautiful family!


4 comments:

*Kristin* said...

I was so happy to see you on Christmas! I just love to hold Kaidance! We miss you guys so much and I am glad you have been inside and away from sick people I just want you all to be Happy and Healthy! We love you and hope to see you soon! Love you and Miss you guys tons!!
Love Jess and Kristin!

Morton Family said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't being a mom great! Hope she is a good baby!

Jena and Gregg said...

I just want to let you know that we also think she is amazing and we were so glad to get to see her and spend time with everyone on her first christmas. Time really flies but Im glad we can share some special little moments like that with her and the family. You guys are awesome.

MacElwee Family said...

Sounds like you guys are busy but doing good. It was so much fun to stop by and see Kaidance and you guys along with your house. We will have to hang out more:)