Saturday, November 28, 2009

From the hospital until now.

This was Wed the 25th of November, in her new outfit.
She loves taking a bath and looking at herself in the mirror.

After a sponge bath, her cute bair towel.



Rocking in her swing.


She had the biggest grin on her face, I love it!





The day we brought her home from the hospital, (don't mind how sick I look)




Getting ready to leave the silly NICU.







Our tanning baby.








This is one of my favorite pictures, it looks like she is waving.






Just hanging out in the Bili lights in the NICU.









All wide eyed!












She looks like she is about to fall asleep!










Right after birth, this is her birth weight! Oh, and if you can't tell, she wasn't very happy!











This was the moon on the morning she was born.










I have just recently put some of the pictures from our camera onto the computer. For that reason, I am going to give everyone a picture overload. These pictures are from the day Kaidance was born until now. You can sure see how she is changing. I just think she is the most beautiful little girl ever. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures.
Sorry the pictures are out of order.




































2 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

Nat, She's Beautiful!! It's amazing how much they change in such short time!! Hope all is still going well!!!

*Kristin* said...

She is so beautiful! I was so excited to see you guys and hold her! We already miss you guys! We will see you guys soon! We love you!
P.S. you do not look sick you look very cute in all the pics!