Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Angel Girl is 9 months old!



















































Kaidance is nine months old. I cannot even fathom where the time has gone. She is the most amazing little nine month old. She makes me giggle.
She recently started clapping. I have been practicing this with her for a while. She stands and walks along things, but does not walk by herself yet. She has 6 teeth and they are so cute. She eats just about any "real" food we give her. Baby food is another story in itself.

Recently she has been sick. I feel so bad for her. She got a cold on the sixth of July and it never really seemed to go away. I finally took her to the doctor on the 28th. Her eyes have been gunky, and I felt like there was something more than just a cold going on. Sure enough, she has a sinus infection, an ear infection and she also has thrush. She is currently on her first ever dose of antibiotics. Poor little baby. She has sure been a trooper through it all. You would never guess she was that sick, because she is just the happiest little angel in the world. She is a mommy and daddy's girl. She does not like other people to hold her but she sure loves to smile and giggle for other people. She also loves little kids. She laughs and squeals and other children.

Her statistics are:

Weight: 15.14 pounds, 8 percentile
Height: 26.5 inches long, 19 percentile
Head circumference: 17.5 inches, 65 percentile

So there you have it! I have a nine month old. I can't believe it!

4 comments:

*Kristin* said...

oh my gosh I love the pics! She is the best baby! I'm sorry she was sick on the trip! We already miss you guys so much!! love you!!

Cartas said...

Oh dear, you have one cute family there! She is getting SO big I can't believe it! How is everything going for you guys? You all look so happy.....

Morton Family said...

She is so cute! It goes by so fast! Before you know it she will be walking! That sucks she has been sick! Hope she feels better soon! Those pics are so cute! Who took them? We are looking for someone to take our family pictures.

Kirsha said...

your pics are so cute! and I can't believe how big she is getting! hey...look for me...I am applying to BATC in Nov. ( I don't plan on getting in this time but am hopeful for the next time!)