Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 7 years to US!


























I can't believe we have been married for 7 years. I feel like every year I get older, time goes faster.
I cannot believe we lived together for 6 years without Kaidance. She truly completes us. She means the world to us and I can't imagine happiness without her in our lives.

Well, for our anniversary on the 19th, Eric surprised Kaidance and I with a trip to Snowbird. We had never been there before and it was AMAZING to say the least. It was so beautiful. The first thing we saw when we pulled up was a moose. It was crazy. We had a blast. Kaidance was the best baby, though she had a difficult time sleeping at night.
Eric payed for me to have a pedicure spa that is on the roof and I payed for him to get a massage.
Next, Kaidance is getting her 5th and 6th teeth. She is getting her top two middle teeth. She is really a trooper. It seems like all the sudden her mouth has just exploded with teeth. Poor baby!

Oh, and today Eric and I bought a new car. I will have to post some pictures of it later, cause he has it at work. But it is a Nissan. It is good on gas mileage, and is something we feel comfortable putting Kaidance in. I guess that is all we can ask for. Oh, and it is pretty cute too.

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

I love the pics they are so cute! Looks like you had fun! I can't believe that you guys have been married that long! CRAZY!!! We love you guys! Miss you! Jess is so dang lucky he gets to see you tomorrow!!

Tina said...

congrats to you guys. glad you had a good time. i wish i would get surprised with the trip like that. maybe for my 7 year. hahahaha.