Saturday, July 17, 2010

Going to the Park.




I talked my sister Kimmie and my cute little niece into going to the park today with Kaidance and I. It was a blast. Kaidance has the best time watching little kids. I even took her on the slides and swings. We talked Ky into going on a few slides that she hadn't dared to go on before. We all had so much fun! I just love my family! Ky is so cute and so smart. She is so good with Kaidance, and I love that!
Also Kaidance has been changing so fast these days. She now has four teeth. She has two top "vampire" teeth and her two bottom middle teeth. She has also had another cold that started on the sixth and just continues to linger on. I keep teasing Eric that she likes him better than me because I am always the one so suction out and wipe her nose. But really, she is a daddy's girl. She just loves being with Eric and would choose him over me any day! Makes me sad at times, but I am so blessed to have such an involved dad for her.

She has been crawling like a mad women for months now. She gets around so fast, it just makes me laugh. She pulls herself up to things and will walk around them holding on, but has not actually taken steps on her own yet. A few different times she will stand up on her own for a little bit, but then realize she is not holding on to anything and fall.
She also has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks. It sure feels like Heaven on Earth when I wake up. She sleeps every morning until around 7. It is so wonderful. I thought day may never come.
Lastly, she says "BABA" I don't really think she means to say anything in particular, but who knows. Eric was joking saying she is trying to say DADA, but is just messing up on one letter. I told him I agreed, and I thought she meant to say MAMA. Yes, we are crazy!

Well, I don't know officially how much she weighs, but I attempted to weigh myself and then weigh us both and I figured her to be about 14 pounds. We will get the official results in a few weeks at her nine month check up.

Sorry for the long post! I had a lot to catch up on!
It sure has been a GREAT summer thus far!

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love my Kylie and Kaidance so much!!