Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kaidance's first trip to Twin Falls.












































On the 10th of July we drove to Twin to see Kristin and Jess. We took Kaidance and we were not sure what to expect because she HATES her car seat. We waited until she was ready to take her first nap to leave, and then off we went. She slept for about an hour and half on the way there. She did really well. I cannot believe how good of a baby she is.
We ended up going to dinner and she spilled Eric's pink lemonade all over the table and all over my white pants. It was quiet funny actually. Everyone just loves her, so you can never get upset with what she does. She is just a little goer! She wants to be involved and be doing something all the time.

Well, anyway. Kristin and Jess took us to this AMAZING snow shack. It seriously had the best icee's ever. I have found a new love!
Also, Kristin has a pool at her house, so we had to take Kaidance. It was soooooo cold, I thought she would hate it, but SURPRISE, she loved it. She did not want to get out and Kristin and I were freezing! She just splashed and splashed.

Sad thing is, I didn't take my camera, so I had to steal all the pictures from Kristin's blog. (Sorry Kristin)
After all this, we ended up staying a lot later than we had originally planned. We didn't leave until nine at night. It was okay though, because we had gotten Kaidance all ready for bed before we left. The good thing was, she fell asleep within the first five minutes of the drive and slept until the next morning. WHAT AN ANGEL!!
IT SURE WAS SOME TIME WELL SPENT! I LOVE SEEING MY CUTE SIS! THANKS KRISTIN FOR LETTING US STAY!

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

It's fine that you got the pics from me I will print some off for you! We had so much fun with you guys here!! We love to hang out with you guys!! You can come anytime!! Excited for Yellowstone!!

Kera said...

hey Natalie!

I'm so glad you found me. You're little fam is adorable. Man I miss those soccer days. A ton of really great memories!

I would love to do lunch in Logan sometime!
7196613632
Send me a text or something so I have your #.