Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 2, 2010!













































Can you believe that my baby girl is one? It is crazy to me. Just so everyone knows, we had a party for her and it was a huge success. We are so grateful to everyone who came and shared the special day with us.

It was a themed party, it was black, white and pink princess themed.

We had an amazing photographer come and take pictures. She took something like 500 and something pictures. It is very difficult for me to decide which ones to post, but here it goes!

The photographer is Terri James, she is listed as one of my friends, check her out! She is GREAT!!! (Great prices too!)

Thanks again to everyone for making Kaidance's big day so special and a special thanks to Terri for the wonderful pictures!

4 comments:

*Kristin* said...

Oh my heck!!! I love those pictures!!! I wish I could have been there! Every one is so cute!! Love and miss you guys!!

The Douglas's said...

Oh my gosh Nat, she is adorable. Looks like it was a fun party and Terri did a great job on the pics!

Morton Family said...

What a fun party! She is so beautiful! And great cake pics! They grow up too fast! I would love to get together! I don't work, so I am free most of the time! Whats your email?

MacElwee Family said...

All the pictures at the party turned out so good. I love the picture with you and Kaidance and she is wearing the crown, she has a killer look on her face. The party was awesome!