Monday, November 1, 2010

Kaidance Khloe is ONE!

The Day she was born! November 2, 2009

Hanging out at home when she was about a month old.
Six months old! The faces an Angel can make!


About nine months old! Our first vacation as a family!



11 months! Swinging and having a great time!


Kaidance Khloe is one today. I honestly cannot believe she is one. I remember going into labor like it was yesterday. Last year at this time Eric and I were in the hospital wondering what our baby was going to look like, act like and be like.

Now, I have Kaidance, I don't know what my life was like without her. She is my entire world. Every second of everyday I am thinking of her. She means so much to me and I hope she will someday understand how much she is loved.

Kaidance, we love you more than life itself. You are constantly making me laugh and I am loving every new skill you pick up on. Your little faces you make and your little attitude is wonderful. I would not change a thing about you, you are PERFECT.

Some things about Kaidance:
*She started walking at about 9 and a half months
*She was born at an average size, but seems to be small for her age
*She is a daddy's girl
*She is shy and hides when people talk to her
*She has a cute little giggle
*She loves to dance and listen/watch her baby Einstein movies
*She has 8 teeth
*She mimics a lot of the things we do.
*She is a good eater, and will eat almost anything we are eating
*Her favorite treat right now is Kit-Kat's
*She loves to play in the water.
*She loves getting in the tub, but hates getting dressed afterwards.
*She loves little children and any kind of dog

I could go on and on, but I will just post some pictures because that is the best part!

I love you Kaidance, I can't believe how you have made me feel complete. You seriously melt my heart!

I love you little Princess Rooie!

We are having a princess themed party tonight! We are excited. The colors are pink, black and white. It is going to be so much fun. I will post about that later!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS KAIDANCE KHLOE!!!!!

2 comments:

Cartas said...

I can't believe it! She is getting big fast! Happy Birthday Kaidance!!

Nielsen Family said...

They grow up so fast. She is so cute. I am Jealous of her good hair! I love reading you blog, thanks for all the posts. PS My baby's fave food is Kit-Kats too.