Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a good night last night. We sure did. It was Kaidance's first Halloween. She loved it. She was an amazing pumpkin carver and she looked adorable in her costume. Kylie came up and went trick-or treating with us. She was so funny, she would always say "Trick or Treating!"
Well, Eric did Kaidance's hair for the first time yesterday when I was at work. You tell me what you think, but I think it looks wonderful. He does a better job than I do. ;)

Oh, and yesterday was my Beautiful niece Kylies birthday! She is so funny. I just love her. She always says "Kaidance is my best friend." or "Kaidance loves me."

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

Oh I just love those little girls! They both look so cute all dressed up! And Eric did a very good job on Roos hair!! Miss you guys Happy Halloween!!