Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Carnival

Cute Aunt Ashlee and Miss Rooie!
Getting ready to go, but not sure about the costume!

Trying to decide what she thinks of all the people!


Kylie, AKA "The NICE witch, and Kaidance, AKA Miss Angel/Devil



This is what Kaidance does in her playroom when she is tired!




She is so funny!

My mom's church had a Halloween Carnival for the kids. The young men and young woman were in charge of it and it turned out great. There was a lot of children there, way more than I expected. Aunt Ash was doing the cake walk and it was really fun for Roo, she danced when the music was going! It was really cute! She loved the sucker they gave her at the fish pond! (it even stained her cute costume!) Cousin Kylie came with my mom and we just made it a fun night!

I have a few pictures, but they don't really do the cute girls justice. They were both unsure about all the people, but I think they both had fun in the end!

Thanks grandma and Aunt Ashlee for letting us come! We love you guys!









1 comment:

MacElwee Family said...

She looks so cute in her costume! I can't wait to see you guys at the Halloween party tomorrow!