Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009, Here we come!
















2009! Time is going so fast! I can't believe how old I am getting. I feel like I should be just finishing high school. That is not saying that I don't love my life, but geeze I wish it would slow down just a little. 2009 is going to be great! I am working on becoming a better nurse and hopefully doing some kind of volunteer work or something. I really want to give more of myself to others, or help others. I also am going to graduate with my BSN on May first of this great year! I sure am looking forward to that, that is something I have dreamed of for awhile. I am also planning on starting the Master's program at Weber State this Fall, if I get accepted. So this year is full of changes. I also am really hoping to be finished with physical therapy this year. My knee is healing really well,and I feel like I should be coming to an end in that part of my life. I surely hope I am over that injury. Also, in 2009, 3 of my long time friends are going to have babies, all within one month of each other, Heather, Ashley and Kathy. Weird, huh? Well, I am so excited for this wonderful year. I can't wait to see what it brings Eric and I.





AS for New Year's Eve, we had a good time. Eric had his sister, her children, his brother and his mother come over. We all played games and ate snacks. It was such a good time. I love spending time with family and friends, that is what life is all about. When it was midnight we watched the ball drop and drank sparkling cider. What an amazing family Eric has, and I am so grateful to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey i love your blog it is so cute!!! sorry for the late comment. I have a blog to you should check it out sometime, my mom has a connection on hers it says Megan!!! well i hope ill see ya soon!!!
Luv Megan Kidd!!!

The Rich's said...

Hey Natalie,
So I just saw your blog from Denise's hope you don't mind! It is really cute, I love your pictures. It was good to talk with you the other day!! See you soon.
Nichole

Cassidy said...

Hey i will call you when i come up. Hopefully in march sometime. Did you guys move? My mom thought you might of.