Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a Christmas!

Well, I have to admit that Christmas was a little different this year. I ended up having to work from three in the morning to three in the afternoon. Eric came and saw me at work and we had lunch together. It was definitely a much better day than I had anticipated. I worked with two of my favorite people, Chad and Jen. We made the best of our situation and had an amazing Christmas. I had the best patients ever. I truly love my job and I am blessed to have such a wonderful career. I felt so bad for my patients, because they were there on Christmas, but they never complained about having to be in the hospital.
After I got off work, I was able to come home and open some amazing presents that Eric gave me. I seriously can't believe that man. He was so crafty and so thoughtful. He does so much for me and I really am realizing I need to step it up a little. After we opened presents at our home, we went to my parent's house. We opened presents and had a good time. Then we were off to Eric's mom's. That night it was snowing so bad that we made it all the way to Lewiston and turned around because the roads were so awful. We called Eric's mom and told her we would spend tomorrow with her. So we went back to my parent's and played pictionary! It was so fun! I really love that game.
What an amazing Christmas, though it was a little different, it truly made me ponder on the meaning of Christmas.
Sorry there aren't any pictures, it is because my camera is having technical problems.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a great time even if you had to work! Wasn't that snow amazingly bad! I was glad we didn't have to drive far in it!