Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!





























Well, I have never been a huge fan of Thanksgiving. But, recently I really tried to stop and think about what I am thankful for. I am thankful for so much! Sometimes I get discouraged and think life is so hard, and then I think of everything I am thankful for and it makes everything so much brighter. I am thankful for my family and friends. They are always there for me through everything. I love each and everyone of them with all of my heart. I am then thankful for my health and well being. I am so grateful that I can accomplish things and work to become a better person every day. I am thankful for God and all he has given me. I am also thankful for my ability to care for patient's everyday. I love my job and couldn't ask for anything better. As for schooling, I am sure you have all heard me complain about how it is not fun, but I really am so thankful for the opportunity to be in school and to be earning an education.







Well, I guess that is enough of that for now. As for Thanksgiving, I was able to spend the day with Eric and his family at his mother's house. It as really fun, we ate lots of food and played games. I never take enough pictures, but here are a few, so you kind of get the point.







Then on Friday my second cousins came up from Ogden and I was able to spend some time with them and their families. They all went horse riding and shot guns. It was a good time, especially for the city people. HAHA. We also sat around and ate homemade soup and breadsticks. I love being around my family, they truly are the light of my life.














Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone for everything they do for me. I, sometimes don't say it as much as I should, so, thank you all for everything, I really appreciate the wonderful people I have in my life.






1 comment:

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Hey Nat!
I saw you today! Love the hair cut!!! YOu were walking in to the hospital to therapy.. I was by the pharmacy. Didn't really wanna yell across the room at you! :) HOpe everything is great with you!