Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Holidays.
















The time has come to get our Christmas cards out. Yesterday we had our brother in-law come and take our pictures. It was so amazing. It wasn't even too cold. Our new yard has some amazing places to have our pictures taken, as you can see. It was so fun, and I am so grateful to be able to do this every year. Today I mailed the Christmas cards and I am so proud of how they turned out. I sure do love my family. The pups don't really enjoy their pictures being taken, but they did okay. Thanks to Paul for taking such great pictures. I sure love them and hope you do too. Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

Hey!! Yeah, I am stoked to be graduating finally. I can't apply to the RN program yet because I haven't finished my prerequisites but I start again in Jan with two classes so I am not taking any time off either. I am so nervous for the boards though!!

Denise loves Tim said...

Your cute dogs, I don't think we could put anything on our dogs! Love the pictures!! You guys are cute.

Andy and Michelle said...

Hey Nat those pics are awesome. I love your house from what I can see of it. :) I miss seeing you!

Tina said...

Your pictures are so cute!! I really need to come and see your new house. I love the X-mas card this year!!!