Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Family Weekend.
















So, I had such an amazing weekend. We decided to go up to Twin Falls and see my sister Kristin on Friday. We took my other sisters, Kimmie and Ashlee, and Paul and Kylie. It was a late night drive, but it was so fun. It was snowy drive, but Eric is a good driver. We arrived up at Kristin's house really late on Friday night/Sat morning. Eric and I decided to stay at a hotel that night for some much needed time away! Sat. morning we all went to breakfast together, but my parents didn't come up for that because of the huge snow storm. They did end up coming up later in the day. At about two in the afternoon we went up to Mountain Home, to see our good friends Tyson and Jamie. They have a new little baby and a new house and it was so fun to spend time with them. Later that night we drove back down to Twin Falls and stayed in a hotel again by Kristin's house. The next morning my parents made the best omelet's for breakfast. Then we played a game called Mad Gab. I hate that game, because I am the worst at it. After that we started driving home and decided to stop in Pocatello and see Eric's little brother. He is going to ISU in Pocatello. It s nice to have such a great weekend and see so many of our loved ones.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I love family time too!