Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Ash!














































So, it was my mom's and my cute little sister, Ashlee's birthday on the 24th. I can't believe it was 12 years ago that my mom had my baby sister. I have such an amazing family and we had such a good time together for their birthday. First we went to the movie, Bedtime Stories. It was really good. After the movie we went to Chili's and ate dinner. After dinner we went back to my parent's and had dessert and played phase 10. I sure love my parents and I am so thankful everyday for their love and support. They have raised their children with such love and support. I can only hope to one day be half the parent they have been to me. Thanks mom and dad!
As for Ash, I can't believe it was 12 years ago that my mom was in labor. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember I was in 6th grade and I got to get out of school. I never could image life without Ash. I thank the Lord everyday that my parents decided to have another child, because ther e is 8 years between her and my other youngest sister. I know for a fact that Ash changed our family for the better. I truly believe God sent her to our family to bring us closer together and show us the true meaning of love. She really is such a little example, even though she is younger than I, she is someone I really look up to. I know she has such a great heart and her friends will say the same about her. I also know that she is going to do some really amazing things in her life. She is amazingly smart and very loving. I sure love you Ash, you mean so much to me and our family! Thanks for everything!








Well, here are some fun pictures of the day.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE AND MOM! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day! Ashlee has been way excited about turning 12! I hope her and Julie had a great day!!!

Kirsha said...

Hey natalie!!! long time no see!!! I love you pictures of youa nd your babies they are so cute are they both boxers??? they look super sweet. I did have a baby about 2 weeks ago and she is the light of my life! I always thought that sadie couldnt be replaced (and she hasn't) but i love this little baby girl tons!! we need to exchange emails so we can chat!

benjammin said...

Looks like the birthday party was fun! I think we are going to paint Ky's room blue and then find some crib bedding to match Camber's room. Good thing I didn't paint any rooms yet!