Sunday, February 22, 2009

Master's in Nursing Education, What am I thinking?

Hey everyone.
I am applying for my Masters degree in nursing education. It has always been a dream of mine to teach nursing school. I would love to be able to make a difference in someone's life. I feel that I need to further my education and make something more of myself. For these reasons, I am applying to the Master's program at Weber State University. I am not so sure I will get in, because I guess they only accept ten students. I just hope that if it is ment to me, it will happen. I have just finished my application and I am going to mail it tomorrow. I am nervous to see what happens and how this will change me life.
Eric is so great at supporting me in whatever I want to do, and he told me to go for it, if that is what I want to do. He will be the person who has to put up with me when I am complaing about all the homework and how I don't have anytime to do anything fun. He is so great. My family is also very suppportive and I really feel like that helps give me the extra nudge to go forward and persue my educational goals.
Well, I will know the first of May, if I got in or not, so wish me luck! Or, you can really just say I am crazy! HAHA!

6 comments:

The Rich's said...

Congrats Natalie, I wich you the best, and hope you get in! I'm kind of jealous of you, I hope when my kids are a little older to go on with school as well.

Angie said...

Congratulation! I hope you get in. Will keep you in our thoughts and wish for the best. I'm grateful there is people who want to do that! Thank you!

Tina said...

That is awesome Natalie! You are a lot more motivated than me! Good luck to you, I wish you the best!

Cartas said...

good luck! I wish you all the luck and hope you are one of those ten that get excepted! Think positivly it will happen.

Andy and Michelle said...

I think you are awesome!!! I am so proud of you !!! keep it up and lets go to lunch sometime with heather. Talk to you soon. I am back to work. It is not too bad. :)

Kirsha said...

good for you!!! I am sure you will get in but I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! It will be nice to know a teacher if I ever get around to applying for nursing school!!!!