Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter at the Britt Home.


My wii, wii fit, flowers and Easter Basket.

Eric is the official Spider Man!!!



This Easter was amazing. I had to work, and I was a little sad about that. I had to work last Easter, so I was a little down. I set-up Eric's Easter basket at one thirty in the morning before I left for work. He then came and saw me at work. I had a feeling he had something up his sleeve. So then when I arrived home there was a scavenger hunt for me. It was the best thing ever. I got to go around the house and find all different kinds of eggs with all different kinds of clues in them. Well, to make a long story short, I found a Wii and a Wii fit. I was so excited because I had been wanting a Wii for a while. He is so great. Who would have thought he would have something so great planned out?



No comments: