Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduation May 1, 2009

Paul, Kylie, me and Kimmie.
Dad, Kylie, Me and my cute mom.

Eric's mom ruth, me, Eric and Eric dad Bob


Eric and I.



Heather and I.




Walking when they called my name.





Waiting to be called.






There we all are.








Waiting again.







Walking in.


Graduation was amazing. We had a great time. My little sister, her husband and her husband came, along with both of Eric's parents and both of my parents. I am so happy to have my BSN and can't wait for what the future holds. I love what I do and am proud to be in the nursing profession. I graduated with my best friend Heather, and it was so wonderful to walk with her again. (We walked together 6 years ago, this month, from high school.) I can't wait to further my career and really make a difference.
After we arrived home, we invited all the family to our house for dessert. Everyone was able to come and it was a great time. I sure love my family and I am so thankful for all of them.

















4 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on your big day! What a great thing to have accomplished!

Tina said...

Congrats Natalie! That is a huge accomplishment! I'm glad you were able to celebrate with the ones you love!

Cartas said...

YEAH congratulations! You look amazing! I am so proud of you and admire how you set your mind to something and just do it. Good luck with school, when do you actually start? Talk to you soon

*Chelsey* said...

Congrats on your graduation. You and Heather are both so dang cute! CONGRATS on the baby too!!! That is so exciting