Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Britt Nursery!





















I have been debating on if I should post these pictures or not, but I thought some of you may be interested. Eric and I did this to the baby room in January. If you are wondering, no, we weren't pregnant at the time, just trying.






Eric and I did this by ourselves and kept it a secret from everyone until May first. We are dang proud of our work, so I hope everyone else thinks it looks as great as we think it does.






Our colors are turquoise, chocolate brown and white. We had to choose neutral colors because we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. We made the shelf all the way around the room. Eric also fixed up the closet, so we would have a lot of room, and yes, I am going to fill it full. Right now we have the crib, the dresser, a bassinet, a swing, and a car seat. As you can see, our colors match and I just love it. We are having a more difficult time finding a bed set, so if anyone finds one, please let me know.






Well, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. I never thought this moment in my life would come, but I have never been so happy. I am so in love with Eric and my new baby on the way. I can hardly wait, but at the same time, I want this to last forever. I know it sounds crazy, but it is true.






9 comments:

Terri James said...

SOOOO cute! You guys did such a great job with your nursery! I love the stripe on the wall! Congrats by the way, I'm so excited for you guys.

Cassidy said...

your nursery is beautiful. So cute. Congrats, I am so excited for you. You are going to be an amazing mom nat!!! Love the brown and turq. So cute. Handy husband you have there!! Congrats.

Denise loves Tim said...

Super cute! I love your colors and am jealous!

Kirsha said...

I am so excited for you guys and can"t wait for you to have this little baby!!! have you thought about finding some material and haveing someone making you some bedding???? just a thought...I know a great fabric store in bountiful and there is a lady there that can sew anything!!! love the nursery!!!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Hi Natalie,
I read your blog and decided that while i was working and BORED i would look for some crib bedding sets for you, since you stated you were having a hard time finding some. here are some web sites...

http://www.beyondbedding.com/blue-and-brown-jojo-designer-nursery-baby-crib-bedding-set.html

and

http://www.surfsidebaby.com/store/TLB101345.html ( i really liked this one)
hope that helped maybe :)

Cartas said...

Very cute Nat! It's great to have a handy husband eh!? Diego plans on making the crib with a matching dresser and changing table, we've planned that since we fisrt started trying. But way cute, love the colors. I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see ultrasounds if you're going to post some, I love seeing babies in the womb! It's amazing and magical!! Congrats again!

Morton Family said...

Hey I am glad you found me too! Congrats on the babe! Being a mom is the best thing in life! Super cute nursery! We will have to keep in touch! We should have a play date sometime after the beautiful babe is here!

Tina said...

I love the nursery. The colors are so cute. You guys did a great job. I hope you are feeling a little better. I am so excited for you. Congrats!

Andy and Michelle said...

Natalie,
lets go to lunch you say the day! Of course I have time do you? How have you been feeling??