Monday, May 30, 2011

Some much needed time off.

Saying cheese!

Going down the slide all by herself!

Trying to open the bathroom door!

The most beautiful eyes in the world!

Going down the big slide!


We have had Sunday and Monday off together as a family! It has been so nice to spend some time together. I love my family and sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky, because I am surrounded by such wonderful people. I guess I have to work extra hard to attempt to be like them. What a great example they are to me!

Kaidance is getting so big. We have been trying to get outside as much as possible, but the rain is not being nice to us. I can't wait for a warm day! (and I know Kaidance feels the same!)


Lately, little Rooie girl loves to throw the ball to the dogs. It is fun to see them run after it, and she just giggles.

Also, Ashlee and I had a little situation the other night. We got Kaidance out of the tub, and then locked the bathroom door upstairs. We had Kaidance out of the bathroom, but we locked ourselves out. I am totally OCD and the bathroom wasn't cleaned up from her bath. So we spend about an hour and a half attempting to get into the bathroom. Lucky for us, we found a key and got in. Just so you know, Kaidance was watching the whole time, and the picture was the next day. She kept trying to open the doors with the end of a hanger! HAHA! Funny how much she understands!

1 comment:

Christina Olson said...

She is looking so much more like her beautiful mommy the older she gets!! Thank goodness it's starting to warm up, we all NEED to get outside more:)