Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 11, 2011





Happy Birthday to Eric, yesterday.

I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to my little princess. He always thinks about us before himself.

I tried and tried all day to get Kaidance to tell him happy birthday or sing to him. I did get her her say, "Happy Daddy". I thought that was great, and I am sure Eric loved it too.

We had a relaxing day in the morning because Eric had just gotten off work. For dinner we went to Texas Roadhouse. Eric was adamant he wasn't going to sit in the saddle, but my family had other plans for him!!! Thus, he sat in the saddle.

After dinner we came back to our house and had cake and ice cream. (I hope you all know I made the cake with some help from my mom, and it even turned out eatable)!

After the celebration, we headed to Logan for Eric's softball game. They won their game. He was PLAYER OF THE GAME, and he even hit a home run, over the fence!!! What a way to end the night!

LOVE YOU ERIC!

1 comment:

Cartas said...

Happy B-Lated birthday Eric!!