Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sisters!

Ash and Miss Angel Girl

Something is wrong with this picture! But I love my sis' anyway! (weird we are all wearing the same color of shirt)



I have the BEST sisters in the world! I don't know how I got so lucky in life! I seriously love them all so much!

We drove to Burley this last Sunday to meet Kristin and Jess. Ashlee drove with me, and she was waving to guys! It was awkward! (I am a little old for that);). But it was SO funny! She is a total babe, and I am sure they thought she was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen!

Anyway, it was a real quick trip up and back, but Princess Kaidance was a complete Angel. She didn't even cry the whole way up or back!

Wish Jena and Kimmie could have come!

LOVE you all!!!

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

Love your guts!! We do have some great sisters!! I love you all and I am so glad that Roo was a good girl in the car!! And I love the hot new car! Only three more weeks yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Jena and Gregg said...

Your so awesome. You guys are pretty amazing Im lucky to have you for sister in laws thats for sure. What pretty girls in the picture.