Thursday, June 25, 2009

Belated Father's Day!

Eric, I love you with all my heart!
My father in law Bob.

My cute dad!


My wonderful grandpa Rigby. My dad looks just like him.



Sorry, this is the only pic I have of my grandpa Hancey, but isn't he one handsome man?




I have been meaning to write about Father's day, but have been busy.

I just wanted to say I have the most amazing men in my life. I have grand-fathers who are the most wonderful men ever. I am so proud to call them Grandpa. I love them both dearly, I am so proud of the way they raised my mother and my father. They are truly and inspiration to me.
Next my Father. He is the most selfless man you have will ever meet. He is always doing things for other people. Everyone who knows my father loves him. He has taught me so much in my life, the real meaning of hard work. He always made sure I had the knowledge to succeed in life. He also really taught me more than he will ever know, by example. He is truly a God like man. He does not judge people. He showed me at an early age if I work hard, I can attain anything.
Next, My father in law. We do not get to see him too often, but he is truly a blessing in our lives. He is always there for us when we need him and is willing to do anything for his family. He is hilarious and can make anyone laugh, but can be very serious and loving at the same time. He is very intelligent and is skilled in so many different things, (I think Eric gets that from him). I love how he is so passionate about things. We love him so much and wish we lived closer to him.
Last but not least is my wonderful husband. I love him with all of my heart. I am so ecstatic to start our own little family with him. I know he is my soul mate and that God made us for one-another. He enables me to be a better person, and he completes me. He is always helping me to really push myself. He is able to do anything he sets his mind to. He will do anything for his family and friends, and that is a true man in my book. Eric is going to be an amazing parent. He loves to teach others and he is always trying to help out anyone in need.
Thanks all you men! I really do love and appreciate all of you! I am one blessed girl to have all these amazing men in my life.

No comments: