Thursday, June 25, 2009

My 20 week baby belly!


So, like I said before, I wasn't really into doing these types of pictures. But, now I am glad I did. I am going to take more, but I don't know how often I will post for the whole world to see. In this picture I am 20 weeks. I feel huge, but I am loving being pregnant. I have finally gotten over being sick. I stopped with the nausea and emesis around 18 weeks. I am loving feeling this baby move. I often find myself wishing he/she would move more often because I almost miss the movement when he/she is not moving. I am so excited to have this baby, but I want to be pregnant forever. I love this stage, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Again, I am so in love with Eric and this baby. I love knowing we are starting our own little family.

Can you guys believe I am more than half way done being pregnant? It sure is a bitter sweet feeling!


3 comments:

Cartas said...

Awe Nat! You are a very cute preggo lady!! You are shining it's so wonderful to see a picture of you and your baby! When or if I get preggos I'm going to take pictures like this every week hehe I'm going to document it like history! Lol! But you are so cute! I do hope we get to see you guys this weekend at our BBQ! We miss hanging out with you guys!! And it is crazy how fast your pregnancy seams to be going but I can't wait to see baby Britt!! How exciting!!

Tiff said...

So cute Natalie, I do miss feeling my babies move, but that is the only thing about pregnancy that I miss!

Kirsha said...

nat you look great!!! take the pics cause you will want them later! enjoy the movements cause you will miss them when this little one is out of your belly! and i totally love that you use the word emesis...such a nurse thing to do