Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures of Baby Britt


Today was our 20 week ultrasound. It was the most amazing thing ever. I could have never imagined the feeling that I felt. I am so in love with this baby already. The ultrasound tech was wonderful. She was so great to show us everything, (except for the privates), HAHA. We still are not finding out what we are having, but Eric was sure he was going to find a way to find out. He kept trying to figure it out or have her give us hints. It was amazing to see. Our baby is beautiful already, we can tell. HEHE.


Also this morning, I felt our baby kick so hard that I was able to feel it on the outside of my stomach. That is the first time I have felt it that hard. So he/she kicked three times, really hard. I then woke Eric up to hopefully have him feel it, and he/she didn't kick again. Sad for Eric, but soon I think he will get to feel the movement.


I am so thankful for this opportunity, and I am so grateful for being able to bring a baby into this world. Everyday I think of all the time I am going to be able to spend with this babe, and it makes me tear up. I blame it on the hormones again, but I am really just a big baby at heart.


9 comments:

Morton Family said...

The first time you feel that wonderful baby kick is amazing! Just wait till he/she won't hold still! I just gets more fun!

Cassidy said...

Honestly you are going to be an amazing mother. You are so cute.

Jesse and Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse and Mindi said...

I'm so excited for you!!! It's so fun to feel them kick! Jesse didn't get to feel Hunter kick forever. Everytime I would have him feel my belly, Hunter wouldn't kick. They're so funny. You're half way there, I can't believe it! And your baby is so cute!!

The Douglas's said...

Congrats! I am so excited and happy for you. Its such a wierd feeling when the baby kicks. Whenever Stetson would kick I would hurry and try to get bo to feel him but then he would stop too

Cartas said...

What an amazing story Nat, that's so awesome. I just noticed something on your ultrasound, but up in the corner under your name it has the first three letters of your last name and the first two of your first name, BRINA, that actually is a really cute girls name!! :) The pictures are so cute! You're right, you're little baby is beautiful already :) YEAH!

Kirsha said...

I am going to guess from the Tim Mcgraw song...it must be a girl???? I am so clever! well either way you will love this little baby so much and I know you will be wonderful parents! congrats

Cartas said...

Also forgot to mention, he/she is deffinantly a soccer player :)

The Rich's said...

Congrats again Natalie, oh, and I loved the pictures of the room. You are going to have so much fun with your little baby!