Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Celebration.

Jess At the Fireworks.
Macklie, Me, Kylie and My mom at the Fireworks.

Kylie and us in the background playing cards.



The huge bridge over the snake river in Twin Falls.


The beautiful Falls.





This one is my favorite. I love the Rainbow.




My parents, Kylie, us and the dogs.






A lot of us at the falls.


For the fourth of July, Eric and I were able to go up to see my sister Kristin and her husband, Jess, in Twin Falls. I had to work the 3rd, but we left as soon as I got off work and drove up there. It was a fun drive, and well worth it. We stayed with my parents in their camper in Twin. It was such an amazing experience. We were able to go swimming, play horseshoes and use pedal boats. WE played card games and ate good food. My other sister Kimmie and her husband Paul had already came up on Thursday. They stayed with Kristin, but we all stayed together during the days.
On the fourth all the boys went golfing and all the girls went shopping. My sisters and my mom and I bought a lot of baby blanket material and I am way excited to get started on making some cute blankets.

That night we went to the fireworks and played cards on the blankets until the fireworks started.
On Sunday we went to Shoshone falls. It was the most beautiful falls I had ever seen. It was one of the best vacations we had ever taken because we actually got to take our dogs with us. The dogs rode up with my parents in the back of my dads truck because he has a shell on his truck bed.
The trip was fast, but it was so good to spend some time away and be with my family. I just love doing things like this.
Just in case any of you are wondering, I am getting a large baby belly. It is fun to see how much I am growing, but crazy at the same time. I love being able to carry this baby. I am getting more and more excited every day. Right now I am feeling amazing. I feel as if I get extra hot, extra fast these days, but other than that I am doing wonderful. We are almost 23 weeks and I can't be happier.
I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July. I hope you all got to celebrate in some way with the ones you love. I am proud to live in America, and I feel blessed to be able to say I am American.

1 comment:

Christina Olson said...

Looks like you had fun! Hopefully you will feel this good the rest of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see another belly pic! Take care:)
~Christina Olson
Here's the address to our website: www.theolsonfam.net