Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our amazing 6 year anniversary.

Eric, with beautiful Tony Grove in the background.
Isn't it so amazing?

We had such a good time.


Eric is so handsome.



The dragon flys were so bright.




Eric and I in the spot we were engaged.





Eric being cool.






Eric playing pinball.







Me playing pinball.








Me playing pool.









Us playing cards that night, you can tell I am sleepy.










Breakfast the next morning.











Eric playing pinball.












Eric playing some pool in our room.













Us at the church the next evening.
So, as I recently mentioned, it was our six year anniversary on the 19th. We had the best time, just being together. I am sure happy I am able to have such a wonderful man in my life. I don't really know what I did to deserve this handy man, but I will never complain. Eric can do anything. If he doesn't know how to do something, he will surely find out, and do it. I just love having him in my life. I could go on and on, but I am sure all of you have heard it from me before. I am just the luckiest girl alive.
So, for our anniversary, we decided to go up to Tony Grove. We were engaged there in 2002. It was such an amazing day then, and that place is as beautiful as ever. We just walked around the lake and talked. We sure took a long time to walk and ponder our great lives. I loved the how beautiful everything looked. We took a lot of pictures and really enjoyed ourselves. There were a lot of people there, but it really seemed like we were in our own little world. We reminisced about our engagement and the things that have changed and the things that have stayed the same.
After that we headed down to my parents for a wonderful lunch/dinner. It is our favorite thing to eat, so we couldn't miss that, even if it was our anniversary.
So, after eating we headed to the anniversary inn. We stayed in the Biker's Roadhouse. It is one of the new rooms there, and let me tell you it is astonishing. We had so much fun playing pool and pinball, you would have thought we were two kids. We laughed and played cards until 2 in the morning. We loved just being there together and making it "our" time. There is nothing like being in love, and I was able to realize that over and over again.
The next day we had the best massages in the world, right next to one another. The two ladies were the best. I even got to lay on my stomach, which was the best part. HAHA.
Later we had to check out, and we headed home. We then went and got our wedding movies. We had one made for the reception and on of the actual day. It was so fun to see everyone and how things had changed. I loved reliving that day. I can't believe it has been six years.
After we had done all of that we decided to go get a cake and sparking cider and head down to the church we were married at. We went there and ate cake and drank cider. It was the most beautiful thing we have done. We talked about our wedding day and all the things that happened. I would say, do you remember . . . and then Eric would say, yes, and do you remember. . . . It was the best.
I am just so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life. I love you, Eric, so much. Thanks for the wonderful six years, and the many more to come. I can't wait to start our little family with you.

On another note, the baby has been moving like crazy. It is moving more and more. I think I have really messed up our babe's sleeping schedule. It wakes me up every morning at one-thirty. I guess that is my fault because that is the time I wake -up to go to work. I feel so guilty. But, I guess there is nothing I can do to change it. We love to watch our babe move, and I think I have made it my favorite past time. I will lye down on the couch and just watch my abdomen move. Also, I feel guilty if I am at work and I cannot pay much attention to he/she moving. I feel like that is our time together. I sure miss the movement when the baby is sleeping. Is that normal????? Well, I am so excited to be pregnant, and I want to stay this way forever. I feel like it is getting closer and I don't want it to end. I know I may change as I get further and further along, but I sure love being pregnant.
I am having a very difficult time not buying clothes lately. I have spent a lot on clothes and I can't stop myself. I will buy a cute boy outfit, so I have to buy a cute girl one, and it just won't stop. I think I have a problem. But, I guess I only have about 15 more weeks to be crazy, right?
Eric and I are just so blessed to have this opportunity in our lives and we can't get enough of it.

1 comment:

*Kristin* said...

I remember your wedding! You guys are so cute and just being around you i can tell how in love you guys are when your beautiful baby comes i bet you will love each other more and you guys will be the best parents! I remember helpin Eric plan suprises for you and he only ever wants the best for you and to make you so happy! I would not ask for a better husband for you! You are such a great wife also! you guys will have many many more happy years!!!