Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Milestone!

Yesterday our little baby Britt was sure on the move. I have never felt the baby move that much in one day. It was so fun. I just layed on the couch and enjoyed it. Eric was finally able to feel the baby move. I always felt so bad because I would tell him to touch my stomach and then the baby wouldn't move again, so he was feeling a little sad. But, this time he was really able to feel this little one move. It was the best day! I truly love being able to feel the baby move around. Having the baby move is something I honestly look forward to.
Well, I just wanted to post about this milestone in our baby world!
Oh, and today is my good friend, Heather's Birthday! Happy Birthday Heather! I can't believe how old we are getting, I swear we just barely graduated from high school. But, look at us now! I love you Heather! Thanks for being such a great friend!

1 comment:

Morton Family said...

Thats one of the best things about being prego! I loved feeling Addy move! I hope you enjoy the rest of it too!