Friday, July 31, 2009

Nervous!

Today the first year LPN students had their orientation day. I was able to get off work at eight-thirty, thus I was able to make it to Bridgerland by nine. I think I was just as nervous as all the students. We all introduced ourselves and had a little breakfast. It was so nice to actually see the faces I am going to be working with. I remember like it was yesterday, the day I started that same program, in the same classroom, in 2004. I truly loved the LPN program at Bridgerland, and I hope they all love it too. I am so excited to teach them and hopefully enable them to become the best nurses possible.
I am so thankful that Logan has Bridgerland to teach nursing school. It is seriously the best nursing school. I loved my time there and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Lisa Moon is the director there, and she has sure made that place the best around. I would recommend that program to anyone and everyone!
Here's to a great semester!!!

1 comment:

Morton Family said...

Sounds like a great first day! I bet you will be a great teacher! You always were a brain! Ya! Lunch would be fun! I am just home so let me know!