Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beautiful!


She is the most amazing girl ever! I seriously can't get enough of her. She has so much personality! I just love her little faces she makes.

Recently we had her pictures done and I cannot wait to post some.

Also, at her six month check up a few weeks ago (May 10, 2010) her statistics were as follows:


WEIGHT: 14.44 POUNDS (17%)

HEIGHT: 25.5 INCHES (36%)

HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 16.9 INCHES (63%)


Recently she has been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. She also pulls herself everywhere with her little arms. She can also pull herself to a standing position, but is VERY unsteady.


Really, she is just AMAZING! I couldn't ask for a better daughter. She is my EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

*Kristin* said...

Um... I thought I was your everything!! Just kidding!!She really is so cute and such a good baby! I love her so much I always show off the pics of her and always tell everyone about her!! I miss you guys I will come see you soon!! love ya!

Christina Olson said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! She's going to be walking before you know it! Hey, if you use flash (just stand back a little and zoom so she won't be whited out) and/or increase your iso (400) on your camera it will help your cute pics be less blurry :)