Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kaidance Khloe Britt is Six months old!

Kaidance watching little Einsteins.
Mom and Rooie, when it was nice outside.

A, B, C!



Loving the taste of the toys!


The most beautiful smile ever!





She is supposed to be eating her cereal.




Easter Morning!






Tub time!!!







Yummy!





























Pretty in Purple.












Jumping around in her fun toys!












My beautiful babe!















Just mom and me!






























Wearing my hat Ash brought me back from DisneyLand.

















What are you looking at???
Can you believe my angel is 6 months old? She turned six months on Sunday and I am having such a difficult time believing it is true. You should see all that she can do. She is amazing.
Some fun facts about my Roo:
She can sit up all by herself.
She is about 14 pounds. (we go to the doc in a week to get the official weight)
She loves rice cereal and just about any fruit. She started to eat really well.
She is a mommy and Daddy's girl. She does not like to be without either of them.
Kaidance does not have any teeth yet.
She loves to eat little pieces of saltine crackers.
She rolls like crazy.
She scoots everywhere, and gets up on her hands and knees and moves.
She loves to dance with dad.
She loves to sing along when anyone sings to her.
She loves to watch the dogs. That is her and her dad's favorite thing to do together, is feed the dogs.
She loves to watch herself in the mirror.
She still loves her tubby time, and has to have tubby time twice a day.
She loves to jump, hence her nick-name, Kaidance Roo, Kangaroo!
She is by far the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me!

3 comments:

*Kristin* said...

I miss her so much! I can't believe all of the stuff she is doing I just keep thinking she is a little baby! I love all the pics! I hope we get to come see you guys soon! You should bring her to visit us and she can swim in the pool! Love and miss ya!

Tina said...

she is so beautiful natalie. i can't believe that 6 months has already gone by...wow. keep up the good work!!! we need to get together sometime. lets check they guys schedules and see if we make a "date".

Morton Family said...

She is so cute! The time goes too fast! We have the pink saucer and Addy loved it too! It was great seeing you!